Social & Community Research
Social & Community Research
Micromex has extensive experience in assisting Local Government Organisations in undertaking effective community research and engagement programs.
Over the last few years, Micromex Research has assisted more than 60 Government organisations in developing effective and actionable community research and consultation programs.
Our Point of Difference
Our research outcomes clearly illustrate how Local Government Organisations can proactively drive community satisfaction.
The usual outcome of a community satisfaction survey is that all the services and facilities provided by Local Government entities end up being rated as important or very important.
As such, Micromex has developed innovative techniques that identify and understand the hierarchy of community priorities. Read more on Drivers of community satisfaction…
We not only discover what is important now but look at your stakeholders’ aspirations.
Our goal is to connect you with your community.
Our 3-tiered approach to analysis provides our clients with 3 key benefits, which include the ability to:
- Really identify and understand communities’ priorities
- Better allocate and target the application of resources
- Benchmark their performance and your community’s motivations against other government organisations
Recent Projects Include
- Broad based community satisfaction research, including benchmarking
- Local Government Brand Study
- Community panel development & management
- Business opportunities & economic development research
- Tourism studies
- Council rates analysis
- Customer service analysis
- Employee research
- Communication/marketing audit & analysis
- Stakeholder workshops/forums
- Service specific research (library/waste/road safety/early childhood)
- Event research Find out more…
- Online panels Find out more…
Recent Clients Include
- ACT Government See case study…
- Sustainable Illawarra
- Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority
- Department of Community Services
- Sydney Metro
- Pittwater Council
- Gosford City Council See case study…
- Warringah Council
- Randwick City Council
- Rockdale City Council
- Ku-ring-gai Council See case study…
- Auburn City Council
- Campbelltown City Council
- Bankstown City Council
- Wollondilly Council
- Lake Macquarie City Council
- Ballina Shire Council
- Wingecarribee Council
- Port Macquarie-Hastings Council
- Wyong Shire Council
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority
- Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre
Community Satisfaction Drivers
Research shows that residents rate all services and facilities provided by councils as important.
Our experience with over 60 councils indicates that the correlation between stated importance and overall satisfaction with councils is low. Read more on Drivers of community satisfaction…
By using Shapley’s Regression Analysis, Micromex will provide insights into the factors that drive satisfaction. The approach is based on determining the statistical association between the performance ratings (stated importance) for a product or service attribute and a broader performance criterion (derived importance).
The outcomes will provide councils with a robust level of understanding of how to address community priorities and leverage community satisfaction.
We have developed Benchmarks based on over 30,000 community interviews, which allow us to measure exactly how your organisation is performing relative to other providers in terms of servicing, facilities and resident satisfaction.
Let's talk about helping you reach your target market...
10/1 Bounty Close
Tuggerah NSW 2259
PO Box 5059
Chittaway Bay NSW 2261